Monitoring & Management Systems
The PPP developed Battery Monitoring System provides the user an automated system to monitor the cell voltage, cell temperature, electrolyte level and health of a battery.
- Voltage, Temperature and Level Monitoring of up to 528 cells.
- Voltage monitoring from 1.5 - 3.5V with 0.001V resolution and ±0.002V accuracy
- Temperature monitoring from 0 - 100°C with 0.1°C resolution and ±1°C accuracy
- Level monitoring from -25mm to +25mm with 1mm resolution and ±5mm accuracy
- Sick Cell Calculation based on voltage, temprature or pilot cells.
- Residual Capacity calculation
- Battery Endurance calculation
- Upto 16 different alarms, with audio and visual aid
- Built in Self Test for all hardware for the system
- Data logging for upto 6 years
- Military grade hardware
- Touch screen interface with touch friendly UI, with optional keyboard and mouse support
- Wireless option available